There are few problems that can’t be addressed with restorative dentistry. Still, in some cases, tooth removal in Irvine is your best option to keep your mouth healthy. An extraction isn’t a problem for Dr. Charles Tozzer, who has performed plenty of them in his 40 years of practicing dentistry.
In addition to the expertise of Dr. Tozzer and the rest of our team, we’ll ensure your extraction goes well with:
- 3D imaging, which gives us a good look at your tooth and the underlying bone, tissue, and nerves
- Effective local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing during your procedure
- Three kinds of sedation, one of which will help you relax
- Headphones so you can tune us out during your treatment
- Early morning appointments if you’d like to get your extraction out of the way first thing
If you think you have a tooth that may need to be removed, call us ASAP at 949-304-2897. If it’s an emergency, we’ll do our best to see you for a same-day appointment. We reserve spots in our schedule for emergency care.
Don’t Wait to Replace Your Missing Tooth
While you may not want to think about much more than your immediate recovery at first, don’t wait too long to talk to us about replacing your tooth. Nearby teeth can shift out of position, which may cause a misaligned bite or other issues. Without a tooth root to stimulate your jaw, your bone will begin to resorb.
For a single missing tooth, your replacement options are:
- A Dental Implant With a Dental Crown – An implant functions like a tooth root, stimulating your jaw so you won’t experience bone resorption.
- A Dental Bridge – We can attach a bridge to crowns on the teeth that surround the gap in your smile. Unlike a denture, a bridge never needs to be removed for cleaning.
For expert tooth removal in Irvine, call Tozzer Dental at 949-304-2897.