Your smile’s appearance affects your self-esteem and your interactions with others – and so does its function. You likely avoid social functions if missing or damaged teeth make it tough for you to eat or even to speak clearly. You can regain full oral function – and renewed confidence – with restorative dentistry in Irvine.
We offer restorative dental care to:
- Discreetly repair cavities
- Remove infection from teeth so you can avoid an extraction
- Mend cracks, breaks, and other kinds of dental damage
- Replace missing teeth
If you’re ready to repair your smile, call us today at 949-304-2897.
You’ll Find the Right Restorative Dental Treatments for Your Smile
Whether you have cavities or a cracked tooth, you’ll find services to repair your smile at Tozzer Dental. We stand behind the quality of our work; we even offer guarantees on our dental crowns. See us for an exam and find out if you need:
- Tooth Fillings – Our composite fillings contain no metal, so they blend in easily with the rest of your teeth. They also pose no mercury-related health concerns.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is a versatile fix for many kinds of damage, including cracks, breaks, and cavities too large for fillings. We can even use it to conceal a misshapen or stained tooth.
- Root Canals – Depending on the degree of infection inside your tooth, Dr. Tozzer will remove the infection in a root canal procedure or refer you to a specialist. If a specialist is needed, we’ll arrange for them to come to our office for your convenience.
Choose From Many Teeth Replacement Options
No matter how many teeth you’ve lost, you’ll find the right replacement teeth:
- Dental Bridge – Replace one tooth or fill a gap left by several missing teeth with a bridge. To avoid drilling into healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants.
- Dentures – If you’re missing many teeth or all of them, dentures are a reliable way to replace them.
- Dental Implants – A versatile way to replace any number of teeth, implants can be restored with a crown, a bridge, or dentures.
No matter which kind of restorative dentistry procedure you receive, you can choose from three kinds of sedation if you need it.
For restorative dentistry in Irvine, call 949-304-2897. Remember, second opinions are free!