Even if you like soft food, you’ll get tired of it if it’s all you can eat. Even worse than the boredom is how a soft food diet affects your health. Your digestive system doesn’t perform as well without fiber. Plus, diets low in fiber have been linked to conditions such as heart disease and diabetes. You’ll be able to enjoy more kinds of food again with dentures in Irvine.
Modern dentures won’t just improve your diet, they’ll improve:
- Your Appearance – Dentures not only fill your smile with teeth again, they fill out your cheeks and face so you’ll appear younger too.
- Your Speech – Replacement teeth make it possible to speak clearly so everyone can understand you.
- Your Self-Confidence – With a full smile and the ability to eat a more diverse diet, you won’t skip meals or other social occasions.
Interested in replacing teeth with dentures? Call Tozzer Dental at 949-304-2897.
Dental Implant Dentures Offer Added Benefits
One downside of conventional dentures is a shrinking jaw. With no tooth roots to stimulate your jaw when chewing, your bone begins to shrink. This eventually results in the sunken look seen in longtime denture wearers. You can avoid this by attaching dentures to dental implants. Since implants are embedded in your jaw, they stimulate it and keep it strong.
Dental implant dentures also offer:
- Easy Care – Depending on the kind of replacement teeth you choose, you won’t need to remove them for cleaning. Just brush and floss as you always have. You won’t need adhesive to keep them in place either.
- More Comfort – Implant dentures won’t rub against your gums.
Choose Conventional Dentures If Implants Aren’t for You
Of course, not everyone wants to get dental implants or is a candidate for them. If implants aren’t right for you, we have other denture options:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These replacement teeth replace all the teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws. If needed, we can remove your remaining teeth to make room for them.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – A partial denture can fill a gap left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a bridge, it isn’t permanently attached to your teeth. You’ll need to remove it for cleaning.
For dentures in Irvine, call us at 949-304-2897.