A full-mouth reconstruction in Irvine not only gives you back your missing teeth, it restores many other things as well, including:
- Full Oral Function – Replacing missing teeth allows you to enjoy foods you may not have eaten for months, or even years.
- Complete and Attractive Smile – You won’t have to skip selfies with friends following a full-mouth rehabilitation.
- Positive Self-Image – Missing teeth can rob you of self-esteem. Showing a full smile helps you get it back.
- Confidence in Interactions With Others – You don’t smile as often when you have missing teeth, which can really affect how you interact with others. A full smile makes you more comfortable in both social and business settings.
Scheduling a consultation with Dr. Charles Tozzer is the best way to kick off your full-mouth restoration. Call 949-304-2897 to schedule one. Second opinions are free!
Make Implants Part of Your Full-Mouth Restoration
We can replace any number of teeth with dental implants by restoring them with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. Dr. Tozzer both places and restores them, so you can receive your entire implant procedure in our office.
Your procedure will go smoothly with:
- Advanced Technology – He uses 3D imaging to create computer guides that allow him to place your implants in precisely the right spots.
- Dental Sedation – We’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia, but you may also want to receive sedation. You can choose from three different kinds.
Get Your Smile Back With Dental Restorations
With or without dental implants, you can regain your smile with these dental restorations:
- Dental Crowns – A crown can replace a single missing tooth when it is attached to a dental implant. It can also mend a broken, cracked, or severely decayed tooth to keep it intact.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row. When used with implants, there’s no need to drill into any of your existing teeth.
- Dentures – You can use partial or full dentures to fill large gaps in your smile. They stay more securely in place when anchored to implants.
For full-mouth reconstruction in Irvine, call us at 949-304-2897.