Dr. Charles Tozzer has repaired countless smiles throughout the years with dental crowns and bridges in Irvine. That’s because a crown is one of our most versatile dental restorations.
We can use dental crowns to:
- Repair cavities that are too large for fillings
- Cover cosmetic issues like stained or misshapen teeth
- Strengthen weak or damaged teeth
- Seal teeth following root canals
- Mend cracked or broken teeth
- Replace missing teeth when used with dental implants or to support dental bridges
To see if a crown or bridge can fix your dental damage, call Tozzer Dental at 949-304-2897. Remember, second opinions are free!
Your Restorative Dentist Will Make Sure You Get the Right Crown
Unlike most general dentists, we have our own lab on-site so we can ensure your crown looks natural and blends easily into your smile. We use porcelain, which is prized for its beauty and durability. Depending on several factors including the location of your tooth, Dr. Tozzer will recommend:
- An All-Porcelain Crown – For the most natural appearance, we’ll use a crown made completely of porcelain. With an all-porcelain crown, you’ll never have to worry about a dark line showing at your gums, which can happen with a metal crown.
- A Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal Crown – These crowns work well for back teeth, as they can better withstand chewing pressure. A PFM crown is stronger than a porcelain-only crown. In the back of your mouth, there’s no need to be concerned about metal showing at your gumline.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we guarantee it! Porcelain crowns in the front of the mouth will last five years, and PFM crowns in the back will last 10 years. If they don’t, we’ll replace them at no cost to you.
Replace Teeth Using a Bridge With or Without Implants
A dental bridge can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth in a row. A traditional bridge is attached to dental crowns supported by teeth on either side of the gap in your smile. To avoid putting crowns on healthy teeth, we can instead attach your bridge to dental implants.
For dental crowns and bridges in Irvine, call 949-304-2897.