No matter how well you care for your smile, there may be times that oral surgery in Irvine is the best way to preserve your oral health. You can trust our team with your oral surgery procedure! We use the latest dental technology and techniques to provide you with comfortable treatment and effective results.
An oral surgery procedure can:
- Relieve your dental pain
- Solve an immediate problem
- Stop future oral health complications from happening
- Prepare your mouth for dental implants to restore your smile
Call 949-304-2897 to see if our team can resolve an oral health issue with a surgical procedure.
Our Team Ensures Your Dental Surgery Goes Smoothly
There’s no need to worry about dental surgery at our practice. You’ll benefit from:
- A dentist who has performed countless oral surgery procedures in his 40 years of practice
- Advanced technology like 3D imaging and lasers for planning and performing your treatment
- A choice of three kinds of sedation to soothe your nerves
- Comforting amenities like headphones for listening to music
- An attentive staff who respond to your concerns
Maintain Your Oral Health With Dental Surgery
If you need a problem tooth removed or need to prepare your jaw for dental implants, we can help. We offer:
- Tooth Extractions – If we can’t save your tooth with root canal treatment or a dental crown, then we’ll remove it as gently and efficiently as possible.
- Bone Grafts – Bone loss in your jaw threatens teeth and can make it difficult for you to receive implants. We can encourage new bone growth by adding a special material to your jaw.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure adds height and width to the bone in your upper jaw to better accommodate dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – We can restore the contours of your gums and jaw to restore volume lost after tooth removal. You’ll enjoy a more natural appearance and better dental health.
No matter which procedure you receive, remember that you can receive dental sedation. You have a choice of three kinds: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation.