At Tozzer Dental, we use advanced technology like laser cavity detection to find potential dental problems and treat them as proactively as possible. Yet you can still experience completely unexpected issues like a broken tooth. We reserve time in our schedule for emergencies. In most cases, we’ll be able to offer you same-day care, especially if you’re in dental pain in Irvine.
Depending on your situation, we may suggest:
- A Dental Filling – A cavity can cause pain, especially when you are chewing or biting down. We can repair most cavities with either a filling or a dental crown. We use tooth-colored restorations for a natural appearance.
- A Root Canal – We encourage you to see us at the first sign of discomfort. If you decide to tough it out and your tooth is damaged in a way that enables bacteria to get inside, it can become painfully infected. A root canal treatment will remove the infected material and keep your tooth intact.
- A Dental Crown – A crown can mend a cracked or broken tooth or repair a cavity that is too big for a filling.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums are tender and/or bleeding, you may need gum disease treatment. We can use a laser to make your treatment more comfortable and effective.
- A Tooth Extraction – In some cases of extreme dental damage, it’s simply best to remove a tooth. We can provide sedation to ensure you feel no discomfort during the procedure.
If you’re suffering, give us a call ASAP at 949-304-2897.
We Take the Stress Out of Dental Emergencies
So that your emergency is as stress-free as possible, we offer:
- Appointments as early as 7 a.m. so you can see us if you wake up in discomfort
- A multilingual staff who can speak Thai, Japanese, Tagalog, and Laotian, so you can hear your treatment options in a language other than English if it will be easier for you to understand
- Sedation options ranging from laughing gas to IV sedation, so you can choose your level of relaxation
Don’t stay in dental pain in Irvine! Call us right away at 949-304-2897.