The best way to deal with dental problems is by stopping them from occurring in the first place. Preventing cavities, with good oral hygiene and regular professional cleanings, is easier than repairing them. With general dentistry in Irvine, we focus on preventing cavities, gum disease, and other dental problems.
Our general dental care will:
- Keep your teeth clean and in good condition
- Give you the confidence that comes from knowing your smile is healthy
- Help you avoid costly and time-consuming procedures
- Improve your overall health
Call Tozzer Dental at 949-304-2897 for proactive dental care.
Keep Your Smile in Top Shape With General Dentistry Services
Some dental damage can’t be avoided – but a lot of it can with proactive general dental care. While we can repair your smile with restorative dentistry, it’s easier and less expensive to keep your teeth in great shape with:
- Dental Exams – We pride ourselves on how thorough our exams are! We use high-tech equipment to discover health-threatening problems like oral cancer, cavities, and gum disease. For example, our VELscope technology finds abnormalities that can indicate early-stage oral cancer.
- Dental Cleanings – Your teeth will feel fresh and look great after a meticulous cleaning.
- Mouthguards – We can fit you for a custom-made mouthguard to protect your teeth from hard blows and other athletic injuries. You can also get a snore guard to relieve sleep apnea symptoms.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth isn’t just uncomfortable. A lack of saliva causes many issues ranging from bad breath to cavities. We’ll provide you with products that can help.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer treatment for every stage of gum disease. We often use a laser to keep it quick, comfortable, and effective.
New Patients Receive a Free Dental Exam
Regular exams are absolutely essential for a healthy smile! You should visit us at least once every six months for this important checkup. Because they are so important, exams are free for our new patients. As an incentive for established patients, you’ll receive a supply of professional-strength whitening gel at each exam as long as you maintain our recommended schedule.