If you have children, you may expect to spend time driving to different dentists for their smile care. You don’t have to, though. The Tozzer Dental team can save you time, money, and mileage with family dentistry in Irvine.Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Family dentistry is an interesting term. It gets kicked around a lot. But as I mentioned before, we see our patients as part of our family, and interestingly we've had three and four generations of patients. I guess it tells me that I've aged a bit when I see kids coming in that are the kids and grandkids of patients of ours. We see that as a point of pride too, that the patients stay with us and bring in their family, and I remember when they were kids. In fact, the common joke is just yesterday had a guy in and he's in his 40s, and I said, “I remember you in baby teeth.” He goes, “Yeah, that's true. We do go back a ways.” We love maintaining that bond and that relationship with our patients, and it's a great testimony when they come back and travel from a long distance to see us or they send their own family and their kids and relatives into see us.
So family dentistry is kind of an umbrella. It means you're taking care of the family, you're taking care of all their needs, and the evidence that you're doing that is when you get to see the extended family and transgenerational patients, patients that come in across several generations.
You’ll find lots of family-friendly features at our office, like:
- Comprehensive dental services, from dental exams to dentures to sleep apnea treatment
- Special touches like fresh-baked cookies and a beverage bar
- A dentist who has treated patients of all ages in his 40 years of practice
- A location near area schools, including Irvine High School and Venado Middle School
- Flexible payment options, including CareCredit financing
- Three kinds of sedation, including a method that even young children can receive
We welcome patients ages 2 and up! Call us today at 949-304-2897 to make appointments for your family. We can often see several family members in a single block of time; ask us about this option when you call to schedule your visit.
Find Smile Treatment for All Ages, From Prevention to Reconstruction
We’ll introduce young children to the dentist with gentle, no-stress exams that encourage a positive association with dental care. Our early emphasis is on preventing cavities and other issues. As we get older, our smile needs change. We offer services for:
- Smile Improvement – Give your smile the appearance you’ve always wanted with cosmetic services like veneers, teeth whitening, and dental bonding.
- Smile Repair – We repair damaged smiles with restorative services like fillings, crowns, and root canals.
- Tooth Removal – We’ll gently extract teeth when necessary.
- Tooth Replacement – We offer several kinds of replacement teeth, including implants, bridges, and dentures.
Most families will experience a dental emergency at least occasionally. We reserve spots in our schedule, so it’s often possible to get same-day care for your family’s emergencies. If any member of your family needs sedation, we offer three different kinds – one of which is safe even for young children.