At Tozzer Dental you can choose from a wide range of cosmetic dentistry to correct your smile flaws. It may be quicker, easier, and less expensive than you think. With one of our most versatile treatments, it’s often possible to fix several imperfections with a single procedure: dental veneers in Irvine.Your Perfect Smile Awaits Read Transcript
Veneers are an interesting way to transform teeth. They help with broken teeth, some crooked teeth. Now it's not for everybody, but we offer a free consultation to see if veneers are right for them. Veneers can do some wonderful things. They can't do everything, but it's a great tool in our bag. I used to teach veneers 20 or 30 years ago when they first came out and the science has evolved tremendously. The materials are thinner, they're stronger, they look better, but they're not for everybody. We can help the patient decide if it's best for them by coming in and talking to us.
- A Simple Procedure – You won’t need to make repeated visits to our office. It may take just two appointments to improve your smile with veneers.
- Natural Appearance – Porcelain veneers blend in easily with the rest of your teeth. Your teeth will look beautiful but completely natural.
- Convenience – You won’t need any special routines to care for your smile. Brushing and flossing will keep your veneers looking great.
- Long-Lasting Results – In addition to looking beautiful, porcelain veneers are durable too. With proper care, they should last at least 10 years.
- Minimal Impact on Teeth – Depending on the kind of veneers you receive, we’ll remove only a tiny bit of enamel from teeth. Prepless veneers can be applied without removing any enamel at all.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Charles Tozzer, an experienced cosmetic dentist, call us today at 949-304-2897. Remember, second opinions are free!
Your Cosmetic Dentist Will Ensure You Select the Right Veneers
You won’t have to worry about getting the right veneers for your smile. Dr. Tozzer’s expertise is so well regarded that he has conducted lectures both nationally and internationally on cosmetic procedures. With his guidance, you’ll select veneers that will conceal your flaws while giving your teeth a beautiful and uniform appearance. Together you’ll determine the color, shape, and size you want for your restorations.
- Depending on the type of veneers you’ll receive, he’ll likely remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth.
- He’ll take dental impressions.
- He’ll send the impressions and specifications for your veneers to a lab where they’ll be manufactured.
- When the veneers arrive, you’ll return to our office. Dr. Tozzer will ensure the fit and appearance are just right before securely bonding the veneers to your teeth.
For dental veneers in Irvine, call 949-304-2897.