If you’re unhappy with your smile, you’ve probably put a lot of thought into how to conceal it – from covering your mouth with your hand to smiling with closed lips. Let us beautify your smile with cosmetic dentistry in Irvine so you can free your mind for more important thoughts!
At our office you will benefit from:
- Advanced technology like a dental laser that makes many cosmetic procedures as quick and comfortable as possible
- A team who can do everything from a simple teeth whitening treatment to a comprehensive smile makeover
- A dentist who has given lectures nationally and internationally on cosmetic treatments
- Extended hours so you can schedule your appointments when it’s convenient, even during lunchtime
- Free second opinions to ensure you select the right cosmetic treatments for your smile
- Free teeth whitening for brides- and grooms-to-be
To schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Charles Tozzer, call us today at 949-304-2897. Remember, second opinions from Dr. Tozzer are free!
Conceal Smile Imperfections With Veneers or Bonding
We offer two cosmetic dental treatments for hiding flaws like chips, gaps, or stains. Choose either:
- Dental Veneers – Give your teeth a beautifully uniform appearance with these versatile restorations, which we apply to the front surfaces of your teeth. They conceal many flaws, even minor misalignment. We use high-quality porcelain veneers, which should last at least a decade with proper care.
- Dental Bonding – This treatment, which involves applying thin layers of resin to your teeth, is a more affordable alternative to veneers. It typically requires just a single visit to our office. It doesn’t last as long as veneers, though.
Improve Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Concealing imperfections may not be all you need to get the smile you’ve always envisioned. You may be interested in these other cosmetic procedures:
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose a treatment in our office or convenient take-home treatments.
- Teeth Contouring – We can quickly and easily make minor adjustments to the shape of your teeth using our dental laser.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure, also performed with a laser, reveals more of your tooth surface. It can make too-short teeth appear longer. It’s also sometimes needed to prepare a tooth for a restoration like a veneer or crown.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If your gums overshadow your teeth, we can remove excess tissue with a laser to give you an attractive balance between gums and teeth.
Because teeth whitening is one of our most popular services, we offer:
- Free Whitening for Weddings – To ensure your smile looks great on your special day, we offer free whitening for brides- and grooms-to-be.
- Free Whitening for Life – You’ll receive a refill of professional-strength whitening gel every time you visit us for a biannual dental exam.